Ajman is one of the UAE Emirates with 260 sq. kilometers area and is considered the smallest as compared to other Emirates. Ajman is located on the side of the Persian Gulf. It goes directly through Sharjah alongside the Southwest coast adjacent to Dubai. Yet it is considered the most progressive among the other Emirates. It is one of the best investment hubs among all foreign entrepreneurs. The Prince of Ajman, His Highness Sheikh Ammar Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, unveiled the Ajman 2021 vision. The vision is for the Emirate’s development that must be centered on 4 pillars, including building a happy society, promoting government excellence, and building together a green economy and spirit of the union.
The Ajman Free Zone strategic location helps establish businesses in Eastern and Western markets. About 1000 vessels are hosted by the Ajman port annually. The Ajman Free Zone is located ten minutes away from Sharjah. That means two nearby international airports and four seaports from AFZA make it the best place for business opportunities. Ajman consists of two most dynamic free zones, including Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) and the newly introduced Ajman Media City Free Zone (AMC FZ).
Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA)
For hassle-free company setup formation, you can choose Ajman Free Zone. Ajman Free Zone offers you the best economical choice to do your business with a low-cost startup in the United Arab Emirates. Because of the low-cost setup, Ajman Free Zone authority is more attracted to startups than the other Emirates. That’s why most entrepreneurs interested to start their new businesses in Ajman Free Zone Authority.
Types of licenses offered by AFZA
Ajman Free Zone Authority provides a wide range of licenses to all business owners, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and investors, depending on your company setup. Such as:
- Commercial trading license
- General trading license
- Services license
- E-commerce license
- Freelance license
- Pioneer license
- Offshore license
Why start a business setup in Ajman Free Zone Authority?
The strategic location of Ajman makes it more attractive for entrepreneurs, business owners and investors globally to invest and start their dream business setup here. As starting your business process here is very straightforward. The best thing is it is not time-consuming and is very cost-effective to register your company or business in Ajman Free Zone. There are in actual a lot of benefits you can have by starting your business and company here in this free zone. Some of them are mentioned below:
Benefits of Ajman Free Zone company formation
The most prominent benefits that Ajman Free Zone offers are:
- Commercial benefits include 100% company ownership, world-class infrastructure, legal framework, and low labor costs.
- Tax benefits include full exemption on corporate tax, personal income tax, and the import and export of all service goods.
- Environmental benefits include cost-efficient and easy business setup. Ajman Free Zone Authority provides single window clearance for different government services (visa, immigration, or licensing) and focuses on the green economy. The green economy is based on Ajman Vision 2021. This project will help you grow more environmentally sustainable by adding new warehouses, showrooms, and other industrial facilities in Ajman.
- Other benefits include 20 years of land leasing opportunity, cheaper energy supplies, a warehouse facility, no restrictions on currency, affordable rental prices, 24 hours security services, and no other hidden charges applicable in the Ajman Free Zone.
Ajman Media City Free Zone (AMC FZ)
As the name suggests, Ajman Media City Free Zone is a media and creative hub aiming to target media houses, all creative professionals, and entrepreneurs. Media-related entrepreneurs prefer Ajman Media City mainly due to the affordable cost of business setup.
Ajman Media City Free Zone is the other free zone in Ajman. It became one of the UAE’s most talked about free zones after its existence in 2018. Since then, it has greatly impacted the marketplace and is the choice for many entrepreneurs to start their business here in this free zone. As the name suggests, it is more confined to the media industry. It also provides equal opportunities in the fields like IT consultancy, freelancing, and many more related fields.
It introduced new initiatives by giving access to UAE and MENA (Middle East and North Africa) marketplace to all entrepreneurs and business owners around the globe. Due to its competitive fees, many young investors and entrepreneurs choose their business setup here in this free zone. It also offers an affordable range of payment installment plans.
Types of business setups offered by Ajman Media City Free Zone
Right now, AMC FZ offers almost five types of business company formation with different requirements per category. Such as
- Ajman Media City Free Zone Entity (One-owner company)
- Ajman Media City Free Zone Company (Multiple owner company)
- Branch of a foreign company
- Branch of a local company
- A subsidiary of a foreign company
Benefits of company formation in Ajman Media City Free Zone
There are numerous benefits for business owners and entrepreneurs, including:
- Very low startup costs
- Up to 5 allied activities per license are allowed
- Perfect location for trading
- Cost-efficient and low operational costs
- No presence is required in the UAE, and you can work remotely
- No Objection Certificate is not required
- No visa restrictions compared to other businesses set up free zones in the UAE
- Not annually-based audits
- Modern infrastructure
EBS services in Ajman Free Zone
EBS offers services to all entrepreneurs and business owners to start their company formation in Ajman Free Zone. There are no restrictions on starting your company in Ajman, and business companies from different fields are always welcomed in Ajman Free Zone. So, that’s why people get more attracted towards it and choose this strategic location for their business startups. We EBS offers many services, including:
- Business formation and setup
- Local sponsorship
- Legal and official documentation
- Visa applications
- Office premises
- Procurement of licenses and permits
- Opening a business bank account
- VAT and tax services
- Government approvals
But first, you must decide which free zone is the right option for your business and contact us for professional advice. By speaking to our professionals at EBS, you will get the right assistance for choosing the best zone that fits your company’s requirements.