The UAE’s Sharjah Mainland has become one of the most popular business locations because of its inviting environment for investors. Sharjah Mainland is one of the safest cities with a wealth of economic resources. It is located in a prime location that connects key commercial zones. The availability of infrastructure like offices, warehouses, and stores at incredibly low rates, together with Sharjah’s highly experienced and qualified labor pool, are the key incentives for setting up a mainland business there. Limited Liability Company, Public Shareholding Company, Professional Company, Branch of Free Zone Company, Branch of Foreign Company, and Representative Offices are the many business entities that may be incorporated in Sharjah mainland.
Companies operating on Sharjah’s mainland are required to abide by laws such the Economic Substance Regulations (ESR), the Ultimate Beneficial Ownership (UBO), and the Anti-Money Laundering and Combating Financing of Terrorism Act (AML-CFT). These rules also apply to businesses who are liquidating their operations on Sharjah’s mainland. Businesses who disregard the rules risk severe fines and in certain circumstances, the termination of their trading license.
Process to get Sharjah license
The procedures for starting a business in Sharjah differ depending on the type of business. The first stage is always picking the proper business activity that fits what you want to achieve, followed by looking for suitable office space for your company and checking three to four trade name alternatives. After choosing the activity and legal structure, the necessary permits and paperwork may be handled to get a Sharjah business license. Some business activity may need additional regulatory authorization. We emirates business set has professional and authorized person to help you through all the process for getting business license here in Sharjah.
Documents required to open business license in sharjah
- Application for business registration in Sharjah
- A copy of the business plan
- Duly attested & notarised MOA and Articles of Association (AOA)
- Passport copies of all partners and managers
- Tenancy contract
- Local sponsorship documents
- External approvals certificate if there is any
- Feasibility report of the project
Benefits of Sharjah mainland license
- an advanced transportation infrastructure
- Affordable facilities for offices and for warehouse
- Two coastlines (the Indian Ocean and Arabian Gulf)
- The cultural capital of the UAE
- Easy to sponsor residence visa of dependents
- Opening a bank account is simple.